Faience Mini plates - The Paris Monuments - Gien
About the monuments
- Arc de Triomphe, built from an idea by Napoléon 1 and and famous French military symbol.
- Les Invalides, wished by Louis XIV, The Invalides allowed to welcome disabled soldiers.
- Nouvel opéra or Palais Garnier, high place for the French cultural history, created by Charles Garnier .
- Place de la Concorde, Louis XV square then Revolution square marked by the guillotine. Nowadays, it’s the obelisk given by the king of Egypt in 1831 that makes it a noticeable place.
- Place Vendôme, majestic place that embodied political power wished by Louis XIV, from that point forward illustrious for its luxury and its wealth.
- Tour Eiffel, built by Gustave Eiffel for the Universal Exhibition of 1889, today a worldwide symbol of France.
- Weight :
- 756 g
- Origin :
- Diameter :
- 12.8 cm
- Packing :
- 6 plates per box
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought: