The followings define the terms and conditions of use of this site. Please read them carefully before browsing the site.
The site www.bringfrancehome is edited by Bring France Home SAS, with a capital of €10,000.00, registered under number RCS Nanterre 812 438 067 and resides at 14 Avenue Léon Gambetta, 92120 Montrouge, FRANCE.
The publication director is Mrs Mathilde BOHRMANN.
By using this site you agree to the terms and conditions described below. The company Bring France Home SAS reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without notice.
All materials on this site (text, graphics or multimedia) are the property of Bring France Home SAS and their respective authors.
The following terms establish the general conditions of sale of products offered by the company Bring France Home on its website, accessible at the following address: http://www.bringfrancehome.com.
Any order for a product offered for sale on the website bringfrancehome.com implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale. We invite you to read the terms below.
ARTICLE 1 - Purpose
This contract determines the rights and obligations of the Company Bring France Home and the Client through the sale of properties through the website http://www.bringfrancehome.com.
ARTICLE 2 - Company identification
Company: Bring France Home SAS with a capital of €10,000.00.
Head office: 14 Avenue Léon Gambetta, 92120 Montrouge, France
R.C.S. Nanterre: 812 438 067 00017
VAT number: FR 63812438067
Customer service can be contacted by email via the contact form.
ARTICLE 3 - Characteristics of goods and services
The company Bring France Home informs the customer of all the essential characteristics of the goods offered.
In general, these characteristics include the dimensions, weight, quantity, colors and composition of goods available. These characteristics appear to support the photograph illustrating the offer. The consumer recognizes that the photograph of the product that appears on the website is indicative only.
The products presented on the site are in accordance with French legislation and standards applicable in France.
The product offer is valid as long as displayed to the client on the site www.bringfrancehome.com.
Goods can only be delivered in metropolitan France. Bring France Home does not deliver outside metropolitan France. Go to Article 10 to learn the specifics of our delivery service.
ARTICLE 4 - Terms and Conditions
The orders on the site Bringfrancehome.com are performed in English or in French and in euros only.
The steps required to place orders on the site Bringfrancehome.com are detailed on the website www.bringfrancehome.com. It is necessary to create an account to place an order on the site Bringfrancehome.com.
Once products are selected, the client has the opportunity to confirm his order, modify the contents of the basket before confirming a final order. The personal information requested (name, email address, billing address, shipping address, payment details and mode) are applied to the customer before final confirmation of the order. The company Bringfrancehome can’t be held responsible for any information errors entered by the customer, nor any errors or delays in delivery.
The cost of telecommunications to access the website Bringfrancehome is the responsibility of the customer. Similarly, the costs of appeal to customer service are the responsibility of the client (local call cost if calling from France).
ARTICLE 5 - Prices of goods and services
All prices are quoted in euro and are inclusive of all taxes including VAT, but excluding costs of delivery.
Delivery charges are shown when viewing your basket on top, when choosing the delivery date and, finally, before you confirm your order for the payment process.
The sale price can be changed at any time by Bringfrancehome but we will apply the rates that were displayed at the time of your order.
ARTICLE 6 - Conclusion of the online contract
An order can only be done on the website www.bringfrancehome.com.
The electronic contract will be established after double validation by the client:
▪ When the customer wants, he can save his command by clicking on the button "Place my order" on the consultation page of the basket.
▪ The order will then be validated by the customer by another click on the button "Confirm my order" on the validation page of the order.
▪ To ensure the goodwill of the customer, the company Bring France Home is committed to confirm orders by email. On this confirmation should be marked well ordered, its price, method of payment and the procedure of delivery by e-mail no later than upon delivery. In addition to accepting the order content, the validation involves the full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
ARTICLE 7 - Payment
▪ To set the order, the customer has the choice of the following payment options:
▪ Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, American Express
The debit is made at the time of the shipment of the order provided that we have obtained prior permission to debit your account with appropriate payment center, failing which the order could not be taken into account. The payment order may be revoked in case of misuse of the card in accordance with the agreement between the customer and his bank. Online payment by credit card is done in a secure environment via the security system "Secure Sockets Layer", which allows for encrypting your banking information when transmitted over the network.
ARTICLE 8 - Right and withdrawal period
Bringfrancehome.com means that any customer who is not satisfied with the products ordered on the website can exercise his right of withdrawal under the best conditions. Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code stipulates that the period of statutory right of withdrawal is seven (7) days after receipt of the product. As a trade bill, the cancellation period for goods and services for sale on the website bringfrancehome.com is extended to fifteen (15) days of receipt by the customer or the ordered execution of the service. The customer returning the product within that period shall have the right to exchange or refund the price of product ordered and reimbursement of shipping costs. The shipping costs for returned products remain the responsibility of the customer.
▪ The products must be returned in perfect condition for resale in their original state (packaging, accessories, instructions ...) and duly sealed.
ARTICLE 9 - Repayment Terms
In case of exercise of right of withdrawal, the company Bring France Home agrees to reimburse the customer the money paid, without charge within a maximum of 30 days. Note that the customer can also choose a replacement product.
ARTICLE 10 - Delivery General Rules
Bringfrancehome.com is committed to deliver the goods ordered within 2 days from the order.
▪ If a product is unavailable or out of stock, customer will be informed at the earliest and may cancel the order. It may then request a replacement product or refund. The products are delivered to the address specified by the customer on the order in metropolitan France only. Bring France Home does not deliver outside of metropolitan France.
▪ Invoices will be emailed to the email address specified by the customer when the account is created or when the customer places the order. All claims must be sent to the address indicated in section 2. The client will check the general appearance of the packaging of the product delivered, in case of damage, he undertakes to report on the purchase order. In addition, he will inform the company Bring France Home within three days by e-mail. In case of non-conformity of goods delivered, the company Bring France Home will exchange the product or refund the customer. Shipping Rates Bring France Home applies a sliding scale fee based on the amount of the order before shipping.
▪ When using Promo Code, it is the amount of the order before discount and before shipping, which is used to define the amount of transportation fees. It is for recipients to check the status of the package when delivered.
Any discrepancy in the receipt must be reported within 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to initiate a refund.
For all the below listed ZIP codes:
- Bring France Home will charge a fix fee of €15 for each order below 25€.
- Bring France Home will deliver your order for free if it's above 25€.
For all other places, delivery fees will be charged and will be indicated in your shopping basket when you place your order, depending on where your order is to be delivered and the weight of your order.
ARTICLE 11 - Personal information
For the success of the order, personal data collected will be processed by computer, the customer acknowledges having knowledge of this matter.
▪ As such, the information may be disclosed concerning the business partners of the company with the sole aim to fulfill the order and delivery of products.
▪ The computer processing has been declared to the CNIL on the following number: 1876048.
▪ In any case, Bring France Home will not disclose the personal information of its customers to third parties for commercial purposes.
▪ The customer has a right of access and correction with respect to any information about the files contained in the company Bring France Home.
ARTICLE 12 - Applicable Law
The parties agree that these terms and conditions of sale are subject to the application of French law.
ARTICLE 13 - Settlement of disputes
In the event that a dispute should arise from this contractual relationship, the parties agree before any legal action to seek an amicable solution.
Any dispute concerning the interpretation or enforcement of these terms and conditions shall, failing agreement, shall be brought before the competent courts.
ARTICLE 14 - Force Majeure
The parties can’t be held responsible or having failed to meet their contractual obligations, where the failure to implement the respective obligations originated force majeure. Are considered as force majeure, strikes, war or civil war, riots, acts of terrorism, total or partial destruction of local production facilities or other incidents of fabrication, disruption of transport, supply problems, customs measures of any nature or origin whatsoever, or any other unforeseen event preventing or delaying a total or partial fulfillment of the obligations of bringframehome.com. Initially, the force majeure event, seen above, suspends execution of the contract in the event of force majeure lasting more than one (1) month, the customer would then have the right to terminate the current command and it would then proceed to refund under the conditions set out in Article 9 of these general conditions of sale.
ARTICLE 15 - Partial non-validity
If one or more clauses of these terms and conditions of sale were deemed illegal or invalid, such invalidity would not apply to invalidate other provisions of these conditions retain their full force and effect.
ARTICLE 16 - Evidence
These confirmations will be archived at the headquarters of Bring France Home and will be considered proof of the nature of the agreement and the date within the meaning of the Law of 13.03.2000.
Bring France Home respects the privacy of visitors to the online store Bringfrancehome.com and recognizes the importance of protecting information collected about users.
What personal information about you is sent to us?
Your name, email address, telephone number, delivery address and billing account information and passwords are collected by Bringfrancehome.com through good management of orders, deliveries and invoicing.
Your personal information will in no way be sold or shared with outside companies for commercial purposes. Only the shipping information is transmitted to our partners who deliver orders.
We also ask you the telephone number of the delivery address. Depending on the delivery method chosen, this number may be communicated to our carriers so that they can supply you with the best conditions (making an appointment for delivery in particular).
This information allows us to process your order and inform you about its status.
This data processing has been declared to the CNIL bearing the following number: 1876048
Every customer has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning (art. 26, 34-38 of the law "Informatique et Libertés No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978). To exercise this right, you have to send an email to: email@example.com.
About cookies from your browser
How is this information used?
bringfrancehome.com uses your personal information for order management, billing and provide you with a customized user experience. We use this information for the sole purpose of providing you with optimal service delivery and manage your account.
Bringfrancehome will in no way sell or exchange your personal information to outside companies.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may use your personal information to send you updates about our products and services. At each newsletter, we offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe. Each of our emails contain an automatic unsubscribe link, just follow the instructions in the email.
Your information will be used for our internal demographic studies and marketing in order to improve usability and experience of the online store.
How to access and update my personal information stored by bringfrancehome.com?
You have at any time a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of personal information collected. To exercise this right, simply visit our website Bringfrancehome.com, access to "my account" at the top right of home page and enter your username and password. "My Account" is the space that contains all your personal information.
Data and bank information Security
To ensure an online experience in a secure environment, Bringfrancehome website uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. This technology encrypts and protects the data you send to us via the Internet. When SSL is enabled, you can see a locked padlock that appears in most cases, in the bottom of your browser. You can click on the padlock to get more information about Digital Certificates.
In addition, wearing your eye on the address bar at the top of your browser, you may notice the website address (URL) begins with 'https:' instead of the usual 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
We offer the following payment methods:
▪ Visa, MasterCard, CB, American Express
The amount of your order will be charged to your card when validating the order.
All transactions on the website are executed via Banque Populaire secured payment system. ,
At no time Bringfrancehome has access to your credit card number. Banque Populaire acts as a trusted third party.
Exercise your right to return
Whatever your reasons are, you have fifteen days to change his mind, from the date of receipt of your order. We will refund the full price of items returned in good condition. The products must be returned in perfect condition for resale in their original condition, properly sealed and accompanied by the delivery order which contains the return merchandise authorization (RMA). Only the return costs are your responsibility.
Proceed to a product return
We have made every effort to simplify the procedure if a product of your order does not meet your expectations. To return a product, you are invited to follow the following procedure:
▪ Obtain an RMA within fifteen days of receipt of your order. This request is made by email to: customerservice@bringfrancehome
▪ Place the product in its original packaging with packing slip showing the number of RMA and send it to Bring France Home, 14 Avenue Léon Gambetta, 92120 Montrouge, France.
▪ You will be notified by email once your return has been approved and processed.
Products must be returned within 15 days of receipt of your RMA number.
All items sent must be returned with an RMA number. The unidentified returns will not be processed and be considered void.
Ouvert de 11 à 19h
Tél. +33 (0)9 81 64 91 09
3 rue de Birague - Paris le Marais
Afficher sur un plan